Thursday evening’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- The Big Bang Theory continues to soar, as last night’s Star Trek-themed episode notched yet another series high for the comedy with a whopping 6.3 rating and 19.8 million viewers. That’s up from last week’s rating of 6.1 rating, which at the time was a new series high. How much higher can the show go?
- Also up was NBC’s departing comedy 30 Rock, which hit a 1.4 rating and 3.77 million viewers (man that looks tiny next to BBT’s numbers). That’s up a tad from its last new episode’s 1.1 rating, but the numbers don’t necessarily matter anymore since the series finale is only a couple of weeks away.
- The new NBC comedy 1600 Penn, which had its series premiere a few weeks ago, made its timeslot debut last night with a 1.6 rating and 3.93 million viewers. That’s down from its debut’s 2.2 rating, but we should have good feel for the show’s true audience when a wholly new episode airs next week.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Thursday, January 10th, including Elementary, Two and a Half Men, Grey’s Anatomy, and more.
- Last night’s episode of 30 Rock garnered a 1.4 rating and 3.77 million viewers, up slightly from its last original episode’s 1.1 rating.
- A new episode of The Office hit a 2.2 rating and 4.53 million viewers, up from its last new episode’s 2.1 rating.
- The new White House comedy 1600 Penn scored a 1.6 rating and 3.93 million viewers in its timeslot premiere, down from its series debut’s 2.2 rating.
- Over on ABC, the departing Last Resort scored a 1.2 rating and 5.79 million viewers, up slightly from its last new episode’s 1.0 rating.
- Grey’s Anatomy scored a 3.1 rating and 9.22 million viewers, up a tick from its last episode’s 2.9 rating.
- The soap Scandal scored a season high 2.8 rating and 8.37 million viewers, which is a rise of four tenths over its last original episode’s 2.4 rating.
- The Big Bang Theory hit another series high with a 6.3 rating and 19.8 million viewers, up from last week’s series high 6.1 rating.
- Two and a Half Men, meanwhile, was down, scoring a 4.2 rating and 14.34 million viewers. That’s down from last week’s 4.5 rating.
- A new episode of Person of Interest notched a 3.3 rating and 15.56 million viewers, down from last week’s 3.4 rating.
- Finally, Elementary hit a 2.4 rating and 11.33 million viewers, which is a drop from last week’s 2.6 rating.