Monday’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- After a dip last week, Fox’s serial killer series The Following saw an upswing with a 2.8 rating and 8.31 million viewers for one hell of an intense episode. That’s up 17% from last week’s 2.4 rating.
- How I Met Your Mother also saw a rise, garnering a 3.4 rating and 8.85 million viewers for an uptick of 6% over last week’s 3.2 rating.
- The CBS comedy 2 Broke Girls was down, earning a 3.4 rating and 10.11 million viewers. That’s down 6% from last week’s 3.6 rating, but still good enough to tie HIMYM for the highest-rated program of the night.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Monday, February 18th, including Bones, Castle, Hawaii Five-0, and more.
- A Captain-infused episode of How I Met Your Mother notched a 3.4 rating and 8.85 million viewers, rising 6% from last week’s 3.2 rating.
- Rules of Engagement was even with last week’s performance, notching a 2.8 rating and 8.14 million viewers.
- Monday favorite 2 Broke Girls scored a 3.4 rating and 10.11 million viewers, dropping 6% from last week’s 3.6 rating.
- The most watched program of the night was Mike & Molly, which hit a 3.1 rating and 10.33 million viewers for a rise of 3% from last week’s 3.0 rating.
- The drama Hawaii Five-0 was down 5% from last week’s 2.1 rating, nothing a 2.0 rating and 9 million viewers.
- Part one of a two-part Castle notched a 2.2 rating and 9.67 million viewers, rising 10% from last week’s 2.0 rating.
- A new episode of Bones was down 5% from last week’s 2.2 rating with a 2.1 rating and 8.32 million viewers.
- The Following rose quite a bit, hitting a 2.8 rating and 8.31 million viewers. That’s up 17% from last week’s 2.4 rating.
- The Carrie Diaries scored a 0.4 rating and 1.2 million viewers, which is down 20% from last week’s 0.5 rating.
- 90210 was also down, earning a 0.2 rating and 530,000 viewers for a drop of 33% from last week’s 0.3 rating.