Monday evening’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- Fresh off a season two pick-up, Fox’s The Following topped the night’s programming in both ratings and total viewers—though it should be noted that the drama was mostly up against repeats. Last night’s episode scored a 2.8 rating and 8.69 million viewers, which is about even with last week’s performance.
- Elsewhere on Fox, Bones saw a dip of 4% from last week’s 2.3, garnering a 2.2 rating and 8.2 million viewers.
- Over at CBS, the returning comedy Rules of Engagement notched a 2.2 rating and 6.86 million viewers, marking a season low for the show and down 19% from last week’s 2.7 rating.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Monday, March 4th, including 90201, The Carrie Diaries, and more.
- The drama series Bones notched a 2.2 rating and 8.2 million viewers, dropping 4% from last week’s 2.3 rating.
- The serial killer series The Following won the night with a 2.8 rating and 8.69 million viewers, which is even with last week’s performance.
- CBS’ lone new show of the night was Rules of Engagement, which scored a season-low 2.2 rating and 6.86 million viewers. That’s down 19% from last week’s 2.7 rating.
- Meanwhile, The Carrie Diaries hit a 0.5 rating and 1.25 million viewers for a rise of 25% from last week’s 0.4 rating.
- 90210, which will conclude its series run at the end of this current season, notched a 0.3 rating and 650,000 viewers which is even with last week.