Monday evening’s TV ratings are in as we head into the final week of Winter Olympics coverage. Briefly:
- NBC’s Monday night coverage of the Winter Olympics hit a 5.6 rating in the 18-49 demo and scored 23.46 million viewers.
- Over on Fox, Almost Human was even with last week’s 1.6 rating and garnered 5.28 million viewers, while The Following tied last week’s series low 1.7 rating and pulled in 5.14 million viewers. Read Allison’s recap here.
- ABC’s Castle also matched its series low with a 1.7 rating and 7.78 million viewers, down 19% from its most recent episode’s 2.1 rating.
- The new CBS drama Intelligence continues to struggle, as last night’s episode earned a 1.2 rating and 5.72 million viewers for a drop of 8% from last week.
- The CW series premiere of Star Crossed notched a 0.4 rating in the demo and 1.24 million viewers, which is up 25% from Hart of Dixie’s performance in the same time period last week but down 50% from the premiere of The Tomorrow People. Beauty and the Beast was even with last week’s 0.3 rating and scored 766,000 viewers.