Monday evening’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- Fox’s new drama series The Following saw a big drop in viewership this week, notching a 2.4 rating and 7.75 million viewers for a loss of half a ratings point from last week’s 2.9 rating. Read Allison’s recap of the episode here.
- Also way down was CBS’ How I Met Your Mother, which fell eight tenths from last week’s 4.0 rating for a 3.2 rating and 9.02 million viewers. Last Monday’s episode notched a season-high for the series, but it appears that the gain was short-lived.
- On the flipside, Castle saw a rise of two tenths from last week’s 1.8 with a 2.0 rating and 8.91 million viewers for last night’s episode.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Monday, February 11th, including Bones, Rules of Engagement, 2 Broke Girls, and more.
- How I Met Your Mother garnered a 3.2 rating and 9.02 million viewers for a drop of eight tenths from last week’s 4.0 rating.
- Rules of Engagement was down from its season premiere last week, notching a 2.8 rating and 8.37 million viewers. That’s a drop of three tenths from last Monday’s 3.1 rating.
- Also seeing a drop was 2 Broke Girls, which hit a 3.5 rating and 10.79 million viewers. That’s down slightly from last week’s 3.7 rating, but the comedy still managed to be the highest-rated and most-watched show on TV last night.
- Mike & Molly dipped three tenths from last week’s 3.2 for a 2.9 rating and 10.39 million viewers. Somewhat surprisingly, it placed second in most viewers behind 2 Broke Girls.
- The drama Hawaii Five-0 hit a 2.1 rating and 9.48 million viewers, down two tenths from last week’s 2.3 rating.
- A new episode of Bones was down two tenths from last week’s 2.4 rating, earning a 2.2 rating and 8.73 million viewers.
- The serial killer series The Following notched a 2.4 rating and 7.75 million viewers for a drop of five tenths from last week’s 2.9 rating.
- Castle garnered a 2.0 rating and 8.91 million viewers, which is up two tenths from last week’s 1.8 rating.
- The Carrie Diaries was down slightly from last week’s series high 0.7 rating, hitting a 0.6 rating and 1.31 million viewers.
- 90210 was also down, scoring a 0.3 rating and 670,000 viewers. That’s a dip from last week’s 0.4 rating.