Sunday night’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- The Simpsons enjoyed a major rebound this week, earning a 3.3 rating and 7.53 million viewers for a rise of 38% from last week’s 2.4. Moreover, the episode topped all other scripted programming for the night.
- ABC’s Once Upon a Time also saw a rise, hitting a 3.0 rating in the 18-49 demo and 8.76 million viewers. That’s up 11% from its last original episode’s series low of 2.2.
- News wasn’t as cheery for the ABC soap Revenge, which was down 12% from its last new episode’s 2.5 rating with a season low 2.2 rating in the demo and 6.8 million viewers.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Sunday, November 25th, including Family Guy, The Mentalist, Bob’s Burgers, The Good Wife, and more.
- The fairy tale drama Once Upon a Time garnered a 3.0 rating in the demo and 8.76 million viewers, rising 11% over its series-low 2.7 rating for its most recent original episode.
- Revenge hit a 2.2 rating in the demo and 6.8 million viewers, dropping 12% from its most recent episode’s 2.5 rating.
- The now-cancelled 666 Park Avenue will continue to finish out its run of episodes, and this week’s episode was even with its last new installment with a 1.2 rating and 3.96 million viewers.
- The Good Wife was even with last week with a 1.7 rating and 9.52 million viewers.
- Procedural The Mentalist saw an impressive rise of 29% from last week’s 1.4 rating with a 1.8 rating and 10.28 million viewers.
- Veteran animated series The Simpsons topped the night in scripted programming with a 3.3 rating and 7.53 million viewers, rising 38% from last week’s 2.4 rating.
- A new episode of Bob’s Burgers was also up, hitting a 2.0 rating and 4.73 million viewers for a rise of 11% from last week’s 1.8 rating.
- Family Guy hit a 2.8 rating and 5.76 million viewers for last night’s mid-life crisis-centered episode for a gain of 8% over last week’s 2.6 rating.
- Finally, The Cleveland Show hit a 1.9 rating and 4.32 million viewers, which is up 19% from last week’s 1.6 rating.