Tuesday night’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- Shocker: the CBS broadcast of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show was the highest rated program of the night with a 3.5 rating in the 18-49 demo and 9.3 million viewers. Nevertheless, that’s down 24% from its ratings performance last year.
- The swell ABC comedy Happy Endings finally saw an uptick as last night’s episode hit a 1.3 rating and 3.5 million viewers. That’s up two tenths from its last new episode’s 1.1 rating.
- Another struggling series was also up, as Don’t Trust the B in Apt. 23 garnered a 1.2 rating and 3 million viewers, rising over its last new episode’s 0.9 rating.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Tuesday, December 4th, including New Girl, Parenthood, The Mindy Project, Go On, The New Normal, and more.
- Go On was even with last week’s 2.5 rating and scored 6.9 million viewers.
- Also even was The New Normal, which hit a 1.7 rating and 4.6 million viewers.
- The emotionally draining Parenthood notched a 1.7 rating and 4.9 million viewers, dropping a scant one tenth from last week’s 1.8 rating.
- The CBS broadcast of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer hit a 2.9 rating in the demo and 10 million viewers, down 28% from last year’s rating.
- The highest rated show of the night was the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, which hit a 3.5 rating in the demo and 9.3 million viewers. That’s a drop of 24% from last year’s rating.
- Raising Hope garnered a 1.4 rating and 3.7 million viewers, down fairly sharply from last week’s 1.8 rating.
- An Olivia Munn-infused New Girl was also down, earning a 2.0 rating and 4 million viewers versus last week’s 2.3 rating in the demo.
- And yes, The Mindy Project was down as well with a 1.3 rating and 2.6 million viewers. That’s a drop of two tenths from last week’s 1.5 rating.
- Over at ABC, a new episode of Happy Endings hit a 1.3 rating and 3.5 million viewers for a rise over its last original episode’s 1.1 rating.
- Also up was Don’t Trust the B in Apt. 23 which hit a 1.2 rating and 3 million viewers for a rise of three tenths over its last new episode’s 0.9 rating.
- Drama series Private Practice scored a 1.2 rating and 4.3 million viewers, up a tad from its last new episode’s 1.0 rating.
- Hart of Dixie earned a 0.6 rating and 1.7 million viewers over last week’s 0.5 rating.
- The now-cancelled Emily Owens, M.D. garnered a 0.4 rating and 1.6 million viewers, which was actually up from last week’s 0.3 rating.