Sunday evening’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- Sunday Night Football’s Saints/Broncos game earned 16.17 million viewers, besting the deciding game of the Giants/Tigers 2012 World Series, which netted just 15.5 million viewers.
- ABC’s Once Upon a Time was up slightly from last week, earning a 3.4 rating in the 18-49 demo and 9.7 million viewers.
- Also up was CBS’ The Mentalist, which scored a 1.8 rating and 10.1 million viewers for a gain of 20% from last week.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Sunday, October 28th including 666 Park Avenue, Revenge, The Good Wife, and more.
- Sunday Night Football’s match-up between the Saints and the Broncos scored a 6.3 rating and 16.17 million viewers, besting the numbers for the World Series
- Sunday favorite Once Upon a Time scored a 3.4 rating and 9.7 million viewers, up 3% from last week’s 3.3 rating.
- Revenge was down slightly as this week’s episode netted a 2.7 rating in the demo and 8.1 million viewers. That’s a drop of 6% from last week’s 2.8 rating.
- Hot off an order for additional scripts, new series 666 Park Avenue was down to a 1.6 rating and 4.78 million viewers from last week’s 1.7 rating.
- The decisive game of the 2012 World Series amassed 15.5 million viewers, which is a far cry from last year’s deciding game. The 2011 match-up between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Texas Rangers garnered 25.4 million total viewers to make it the most watched World Series game since 2004’s Boston Red Sox win.
- The Good Wife was down slightly, earning a 1.8 rating and 9.54 million viewers against last week’s 1.9 rating. That’s a drop of 5%.
- The procedural The Mentalist was up, scoring a 1.8 rating and 10.1 million viewers for a rise of 20% from last week’s rating.