Thursday night’s TV ratings are in and we have a look at the highlights below:
- ABC’s Last Resort hit a series low with a 1.3 rating, down 0.4 from last week, and 6.4 million viewers.
- CBS’s Big Bang Theory won the night with a 4.8 rating and 15.4 million viewers, staying even with last week.
- Two and a Half Men dropped three-tenths to a 3.7 rating after last week’s episode starring Miley Cyrus reached a season high.
- Game 2 of the World Series on FOX earned a 2.9 among adults 18-49, but will likely be adjusted.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report from October 25th, including Elementary, Beauty and the Beast, The Vampire Diaries, 30 Rock, and more.
- The ratings may be inflated somewhat due to the NFL’s Thursday Night Football game.
- 30 Rock appears slightly up from last week with a 1.3 rating and 3.6 million viewers.
- Up All Night took another bump up to 1.6 and 3.9 million viewers.
- The Office is up slightly after last week’s season low, from 2.0 to 2.1 and from 4.3 to 4.7 million viewers.
- Parks and Recreation also rebounds up to 1.9 and 4.7 million viewers, up from its record-tying low last week.
- As previously mentioned, Last Resort hit a series low with a 1.3 rating and 6.4 million viewers.
- Grey’s Anatomy continued its decline with a 2.9 rating and 8.5 million viewers.
- Scandal remains fairly even with a 2.0 rating and 6.3 million viewers.
- The network topped each time slot, leading off with The Big Bang Theory garnering a 4.8 rating and 15.4 million viewers.
- Two and a Half Men dropped a bit but managed a 3.7 rating and 12.9 million viewers.
- Person of Interest bumps back up to a 3.0 rating and 14 million viewers.
- Elementary slides a bit with a 2.2 rating and 10.2 million viewers, down from 2.3 and 10.8 last week.
- The Vampire Diaries held steady with last week’s episode, netting a 1.2 rating and 2.7 million viewers.
- Beauty and the Beast rounds out the bottom with another 0.7 rating and a drop in viewership to 1.88 million.