Though we saw some truly great robot designs courtesy of Guillermo del Toro with this summer’s Pacific Rim, fans of director Shawn Levy’s 2011 film Real Steel will be happy to know that Noisy Boy is also getting the collectible treatment. Sideshow Collectibles has unveiled a design for the robot Noisy Boy from ThreeA Toys that comes complete with 500 light-up features in the eyes, chest, abdomen, back, thighs, lower legs, and arms. The full figure is expected to ship June 2014 and will run you $389.99. Hit the jump to take a closer look.
Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present, from ThreeA Toys, the Noisy Boy REAL STEEL Sixth Scale Figure. Crafted with exceptional attention to detail, including extensive articulation, and over 500 light-up features in the eyes, chest, abdomen, back, thighs, lower legs, and arms. Designed by renowned artist, Ashley Wood, the Noisy Boy Sixth Scale Figure will be an impressive addition to any collection.
More Geek Gifts:
- 36″ Iron Man Mark VII Figure
- Hot Toys THOR – ASGARDIAN LIGHT ARMOR Figure, Plus Mjolnir
- PACIFIC RIM Category 5 Kaiju Slattern
- Snake Plissken ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK Sixth Scale Figure
- General Zod from Man of Steel
- RoboCop Sixth Scale Figure
- RoboCop with Mechanical Chair
- RoboCop ED-209 Sixth Scale Figure
- Ultra Rich Geek Gifts: Own a Life-Size IRON MAN Mark 42 Figure for $8500
- Hot Toys’ IRON MAN 3 Sixth-Scale Figures War Machine Mark II and Iron Man Mark XXXV “Red Snapper” Armor
- Hot Toys G.I. JOE: RETALIATION Storm Shadow Figure
- Hot Toys IRON MAN 3 Tony Stark Figure
- Hot Toys IRON MAN 2 Hall of Armor Includes Mark I – VII. The full set of seven will run you $799.99, the set of four is $469.99, and if you just want one it’s $129.99.
- G.I. Joe Retaliation Snake Eyes
- Agent Coulson on Sideshow Collectibles
- Hulk from The Avengers
- The Camouflage Tumbler from The Dark Knight Returns
- Batman from The Dark Knight Rises
- Amazing Spider-Man Figure
- Red Skull Sixth Scale Figure – Captain America: The First Avenger
- Thor Sixth Scale Figure – The Avengers
Note: Collider earns a small referral fee when our readers purchase something through one of our links. The money generated helps pay our staff and keep the site running. Thank you for reading and supporting Collider.