Now playing in select territories and opening in North America Wednesday is the final chapter in Peter Jackson‘s Hobbit trilogy: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. Unlike the first two installments of The Hobbit, the final chapter is almost non-stop action and features some incredible sequences that fans of The Lord of the Rings will absolutely love. In addition, if you have the chance to see it in 3D, the added ticket price is worth it for this movie. The film stars Martin Freeman, Ian McKellen, Richard Armitage, Evangeline Lilly, Luke Evans, Benedict Cumberbatch, Stephen Fry, Cate Blanchett, Ian Holm, Christopher Lee, Hugo Weaving, Ken Stott, James Nesbitt, and Orlando Bloom.
At last week’s London press junket I landed an exclusive video interview with Richard Armitage. He talked about what he always remembers about making the movies, some of his deleted scenes, what he would ask J. R. R. Tolkien, embarrassing moments from the set, and a lot more. Hit the jump to watch and make sure to see The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies this week. It’s great.
- After some fun banter…
- What is it he always remembers about making the movies?
- Talks about some of his deleted scenes that we’ll get to see in The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Extended Cut.
- If he could go back in time and ask J. R. R. Tolkien a question about his character or the Lord of the Rings universe what would he ask?
- Does he have any embarrassing moments from set that he can share?
- How was the world premiere after party?