At last night’s Saturn Awards, I was able to speak with RJ Mitte about the final episodes of Breaking Bad. While Mitte was guarded about revealing spoilers, it was still great to talk with one of the stars of my favorite show. We talked about Bryan Cranston directing an upcoming episode, the upcoming shooting schedule, if he has a favorite line from the upcoming six episodes, what it’s like when he gets a new script, and if he’ll ever eat lunch or dinner with Cranston (he’s always eating breakfast in the show). Hit the jump to watch.
- Will he ever eat lunch or dinner with Bryan Cranston on the show
- :40 – Is it a challenge to talk about the show but not give anything away
- 1:20 – Does he have a favorite line from this season. Says it’s in episode 5 or 6
- 2:00 – What’s it like for him when he gets a new script
- 2:55 – Says they start shooting the last eight episodes this December. Also talks about Cranston directing episode nine