Earlier today was the big Los Angeles press junket for Summit Entertainment’s The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1. Just a few minutes ago I posted the press conference with author Stephenie Meyer, screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg and producer Wyck Godfrey, and now I’ve got Robert Pattinson.
During the fifteen or so minute press conference, Pattinson talked about what the last few years have been like, what’s on his iPod, what it was like playing Edward for the last time, the birth scene, his music career, what’s next for him and if he sees himself as an action star. In addition, Pattinson talked about what it meant to have his hand put in the cement at the Chinese Theater in Hollywood and a lot more. Hit the jump to watch.
Finally, while most studios do a press conference with the entire cast and that makes it next to impossible to get a good interview with anyone, a big thank you to Summit for breaking up the pairings. And if you missed it, here’s 10 minutes of behind-the-scenes footage from the making of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn and here’s the Kristen Stewart press conference.
Here’s what Pattinson was asked:
- Talks about the journey he’s taken as Edward and his personal journey over the years
- What’s on his iPod right now
- What was it like playing Edward for the last time and filming the birth scene
- Has he ever had an experience where he is super nervous and super happy
- What’s next for him and does he see himself as an action star
- Talks about working for David Cronenberg on Cosmopolis
- I asked him what’s up with his music career and is he recording anything right now
- What was it like to get his hand prints done today at the Chinese theater in Hollywood
- Would he want an elaborate wedding in real life