A few days ago I was in San Francisco attending WonderCon (it’s like Comic-Con with less people) and got to interview Rooney Mara and Kyle Gallner for A Nightmare on Elm Street. In the film, Rooney Mara plays Nancy Thompson and Kyle Gallner plays Quentin. As you might imagine, both are trying to stay alive when Freddy Krueger (Jackie Earle Haley) comes after them.
During the interview they talked about being at WonderCon, what do they geek out over, filming in Chicago, and a lot more. Hit the jump to watch the interview and look for a lot more on A Nightmare on Elm Street soon:
Finally, a big thank you to Bags Hooper for working the camera.
Rooney Mara and Kyle Gallner
- Have they walked the WonderCon floor and have they bought anything
- What do they geek out about
- How challenging was making Nightmare on Elm Street
- Did they have a lot of friends that wanted to visit them on set
- If they ever go back to Chicago for one day…where would they go. Pippins.
- Have they seen the film yet