Welcome to The Witching Hour! Collider’s horror podcast, co-created and co-hosted by Horror Editor Haleigh Foutch and Senior Editorial Producer Perri Nemiroff. This week, Haleigh and Perri catch up on a bunch of the latest horror happenings. First they kick things off by giving their thoughts on the Pet Sematary trailer and those big book changes, being surprised by the first Child’s Play trailer, and what we’re hearing about The CW’s The Lost Boys series. Then they give their thoughts on the Nightmare Before Christmas rumor that’s making the rounds and if they think an animated sequel or a live-action adaptation would be better. Finally, they move into reviews touching on Velvet Buzzsaw and The Prodigy before diving into a full spoiler review for Netflix’s Russian Doll.
Watch or listen to the latest episode of The Collider Podcast below and click here to find us on iTunes. To stay up to date on all things Witching Hour, you can also follow us on Twitter at @HaleighFoutch and @PNemiroff or on Instagram at @HaystackMcGroovy and @pnemiroff, and keep up with the #ColliderWitchingHour hashtag. Head over to the Collider Factory for more podcasts, and stay tuned next week for more of The Witching Hour.
For more on the topics discussed in this episode, check out the links below.
- New ‘Pet Sematary’ Trailer Reveals a Shocking Twist on the Stephen King Classic
- Jason Clarke on ‘Pet Sematary’ & His Favorite Book Moments That Didn’t Make the Cut
- First Trailer for ‘Child’s Play’ Reveals Everyone’s New Best Friend, Buddi
- ‘The Prodigy’ Review: Familiar But Fun Evil Kid Horror
- ‘Russian Doll’ Review: Netflix’s Comedy Is a Wickedly Clever Fable of Morality & Mortality