Opening tomorrow is the new Steven Soderbergh movie “The Informant!” The film is based on the true story of the highest-ranking corporate whistleblower in U.S. history and the film stars Matt Damon, Scott Bakula, Joel McHale and Melanie Lynskey. While I’d love to go into detail about the film, it’s one of those movies the less you know the better, so I’ll just say I really liked the movie and I recommend checking it out this weekend. Especially if you enjoy surprises….
Anyway, a few days ago I got to speak with Scott Bakula about playing FBI Special Agent Brian Shepard and working for Steven Soderbergh. Of course I also worked in some “Star Trek” and “Quantum Leap” questions, and I also asked him about being on “Chuck” last season and if he might be coming back. If you’re a fan of Scott’s work, I promise you’ll like this interview.
- How did he get involved in The Informant
- While he’s had a great career, was he nervous getting ready for the role and how did he prepare for the part
- Did his work on Quantum Leap help him get ready for future parts when having to do research
- Chuck talk – any plans to come back
- How did the Quantum Leap reference on Chuck happen
- J.J. Abrams Star Trek movie had a nod to Captain Archer and his dog Porthos. Did he notice?
- Talks about his new TNT Series Men of a Certain Age that also stars Ray Romano and Andre Braugher