As all of you know, opening this Friday is writer/director Edgar Wright’s Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. As I have said a few times, I think Scott Pilgrim is one of the best films of the year and a classic in every sense of the word. Over the past week, we’ve been posting roundtable interviews with everyone. Here’s some links if you missed them: Mark Webber/Alison Pill, Brandon Routh/Satya Bhabha, Mary Elizabeth Winstead/Ellen Wong, director Edgar Wright and Kieran Culkin/Aubrey Plaza.
On top of the print interviews, we got to talk to most of the cast and director Edgar Wright on camera. Since the interviews were done the day after Comic-Con, I spent most of the time talking about the awesome “Scott Pilgrim Experience” that Universal set up outside the Convention and what was it like being at Comic-Con. Also, during my interview with Mark Webber and Alison Pill, we talked about director of photography Bill Pope, did they get an early look at volume 6 while they were filming, the visual style of Scott Pilgrim, and a lot more. Hit the jump to check it out:
Finally, if you’d like to watch some movie clips from Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, click here.
Mark Webber and Alison Pill
- What did they take away from Comic-Con
- Did they walk around the Comic-Con floor and did they wear a mask. Also, what did they think of it
- Did they really make t-shirts for fans
- What’s the one thing they take away from making Scott Pilgrim
- Did they get an early look at book 6 as it wasn’t out when they were filming
- The visual style of Scott Pilgrim
- Bill Pope talk (the director of photography)