Opening tomorrow is writer/director Edgar Wright’s Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. As I’ve said many times, I think Scott Pilgrim is one of the best films of the year and a classic in every sense of the word. As you’ve probably noticed, we’ve been posting tons of interviews with the cast. Here’s some links: Mark Webber/Alison Pill, Brandon Routh/Satya Bhabha, Mary Elizabeth Winstead/Ellen Wong, director Edgar Wright and Kieran Culkin/Aubrey Plaza.
On top of the print interviews, we got to talk to almost everyone on camera. Since the interviews were done the day after Comic-Con, I spent most of the time talking about the awesome “Scott Pilgrim Experience” that Universal set up outside the convention and what was it like being there. Also, during my interview with Michael Cera and Jason Schwartzman, I asked them if they actually made any t-shirts for the fans, and I found out Schwartzman’s real coat was used as a model for Scott Pilgrims coat in the movie. I’ll let Cera and Schwartzman explain after the jump:
Finally, if you’d like to watch some movie clips from Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, click here.
Michael Cera and Jason Schwartzman
- What was Comic-Con like for them
- Since they’ve been asked every possible question, what is something fans might not know
- It ends up Jason’s real parka was used as a model for Scott Pilgrims coat
- We talk about the t-shirts that were made at Comic-Con for Scott Pilgrim
- Did they actually make any of the shirts
- They talk about the entire experience