The summer movie season is beginning to wind down, but that doesn’t mean we’ll be lacking for explosions and gunplay come this fall. Director Sam Mendes will put his stamp on the James Bond series with Skyfall, and fresh off our first look at Ben Whishaw as Q last week, three more new images have landed online. Daniel Craig is seen doing his Bond thing as he cooly rides a motorbike and effortlessly reloads his gun, but we also get a brief image of Ola Rapace riding a motorbike of his own. Details on the film have been scarce, but during Steve’s set visit interview Rapace revealed that he’s the person Bond is after at the beginning of the movie.
Hit the jump to check out the images, and if you missed Steve’s set visit coverage check out his video blog recap and interviews with Mendes, Craig and producer Barbra Broccoli, Berenice Marlohe, and Naomie Harris. Skyfall opens on November 9th.
Here’s the official synopsis for Skyfall:
Daniel Craig is back as James Bond 007 in Skyfall, the 23rd adventure in the longest-running film franchise of all time. In Skyfall, Bond’s loyalty to M (Judi Dench) is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost.
In case you missed it, here’s some of our previous Skyfall coverage:
- Video Blog of the Film’s Costumes
- Video Blog Recap of Visiting the Set in Istanbul
- Interview with director Sam Mendes
- Interview with Craig and producer Barbara Broccoli
- Interview with Berenice Marlohe
- Interview with Naomie Harris
- Video Blog highlighting the sets of Skyfall
- 8 Images from Skyall plus villain Javier Bardem talking about his character