On this episode of Collider Movie Talk, Mark Ellis, Kristian Harloff, Jon Schnepp, and Perri Nemiroff discuss the following:
- The first teaser trailer for Solo: A Star Wars Story was released in addition to the TV spot that aired during the Super Bowl.
- The first trailer for Mission: Impossible – Fallout dropped during the Super Bowl. The panel gives their thoughts on the trailer.
- We also got a new 30-second Avengers: Infinity War spot during the big game.
- Box Office Report
- A new Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom trailer aired during the Super Bowl. Did the panel like this promo better than the first trailer?
- The first Skyscraper trailer is here. Is this Dwayne Johnson‘s next big hit?
- The first (and only) trailer for The Cloverfield Paradox aired during the Super Bowl. In a surprise move, Netflix debuted the full feature right after the game.
- Live Twitter Questions