Stanley Tucci is one of those actors that shines in every genre and role. I won’t list his great resume, but check it out on IMDb and you’ll see someone that has consistently done excellent work for almost three decades and acted in over 100 projects. He’s also a writer-director helming projects of his own like Big Night, The Impostors and Blind Date. In his latest role for Michael Bay’s Transformers: Age of Extinction, Tucci plays the head of a tech company that develops weapons.
At the Hong Kong press day for the film, I talked to Tucci about working with Bay, the new technology that was used on the film (like the new IMAX 4K 3D digital camera), playing a role that’s serious while also providing levity, filming the action, and getting to work with Alan Rickman on his movie A Little Chaos. Hit the jump to watch.
- Talks about how his role and how he provides a lot of levity in the film.
- What was it like working with Michael Bay?
- What it was like working with the new IMAX 4K 3D digital cameras?
- Talks about one of his first days on set and filming the action.
- Talks about working for Alan Rickman on his new movie A Little Chaos. Rickman directs and stars in it.