After years of waiting, by this time next week you’ll probably have seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens at least once. But until then, the marketing train needs to keep barreling forward at full force, so 60 Minutes is doing a cool piece on John Williams composing new music for the film. They’ve released a sneak peek online, and it’s fun to see director J.J. Abrams geeking out about working with Williams (as we all would), but also keeping it professional and not forgetting what he specifically wants from the score. I’ve tried to tune out most of the marketing, but this is a cool behind-the-scenes piece I think I’m going to have to watch before the film comes out.
For more of our Star Wars coverage, peruse the recent links below:
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ IMAX Video Illustrates Why Bigger Is Better
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens': New Poster Highlights Oscar Isaac’s Poe Dameron
- New ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Featurette Focuses on Legacy
- ‘Star Wars’ Looking for Female Directors and Writers
- This ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Character Will Be Back for ‘Episode VIII’