I’m almost shocked that there isn’t restricted air space around the Star Wars: Episode VII set, such is the intensity of director J.J. Abrams‘ desire for secrecy. But even Abrams doesn’t have that kind of clout, and so now we have some overhead pics that got snagged by a local flying school. And they detail what look to be like life-size models of the Millenium Falcon and a (tarp covered) X-Wing fighter. So, just in case you were in doubt about those ships’ presence in the film after all of the prior evidence, don’t be.
Hit the jump for the pics. Star Wars: Episode VII opens December 18, 2015, and stars Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, Kenny Baker, John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Gwendoline Christie, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, Lupita Nyong’o, Miltos Yerolemou and Max von Sydow.
Image via Making Star Wars:
— FlyMAC (@FlyMAC_Popham) September 9, 2014
For more of our recent Star Wars: Episode VII coverage, click on the following links:
- Rumor: STAR WARS Sequels to “Redefine Longform Storytelling”; Will Integrate Cartoons, Books, Comics
- Adam Driver Highlights the Importance of Keeping STAR WARS: EPISODE VII Grounded
- Rian Johnson Talks STAR WARS: EPISODE VIII; Praises the Use of Practical Effects on EPISODE VII
- Rumor: Han Solo’s STAR WARS: EPISODE VII Costumes Revealed; More Details on His New Ship
- Rumor: STAR WARS EPISODE 7 Villains Revealed, Will Some Old Faces Pop Up?
- Rumor: Are These the New STAR WARS EPISODE VII Stormtrooper Helmets?
- Daisy Ridley’s STAR WARS Role May Span All Three Films
- Has the STAR WARS EPISODE VII Story Been Revealed?
- STAR WARS EPISODE 7 Confirmed Shooting in IMAX, J.J. Abrams Tweets Pic From Set