Directors J.J. Abrams and Zack Snyder have been going back-and-forth online by parodying their respective blockbusters, Star Wars: Episode VII and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Snyder struck the most recent blow by showing a Stormtrooper getting arrested for hi-jacking Batman’s ride. Abrams has retorted in a way that will be tough to top. He’s stolen the Batmobile back and placed it on the underside of the Millennium Falcon. And this isn’t just a cutesy little model. This is a real shot of the Millennium Falcon with a huge pan and everything.
Hit the jump to check out the Star Wars: Episode VII Millennium Falcon video featuring the Batmobile. It’s now your move, Mr. Snyder. May I suggest putting Batman behind the wheel of a Star Destroyer? Star Wars: Episode VII opens December 18, 2015. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice opens March 25, 2016.
Via Bad Robot.
And if you’d like to check out even more of our recent Star Wars: Episode VII coverage, click here or use the links below.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi Spin-off Possibly in the Works; New STAR WARS: EPISODE VII Rumors Revealed
- STAR WARS: EPISODE VII Elements Could Pop Up in STAR WARS REBELS; Daisy Ridley’s Costume Revealed?
- STAR WARS: EPISODE VII Set Pics Reveal Life-Sized Millenium Falcon and X-Wing Ships
- Rumor: STAR WARS Sequels to “Redefine Longform Storytelling”; Will Integrate Cartoons, Books, Comics
- Adam Driver Highlights the Importance of Keeping STAR WARS: EPISODE VII Grounded
- Rian Johnson Talks STAR WARS: EPISODE VIII; Praises the Use of Practical Effects on EPISODE VII
- Rumor: Han Solo’s STAR WARS: EPISODE VII Costumes Revealed; More Details on His New Ship
- Rumor: STAR WARS EPISODE 7 Villains Revealed, Will Some Old Faces Pop Up?
- Rumor: Are These the New STAR WARS EPISODE VII Stormtrooper Helmets?
- STAR WARS: EPISODE VII Gives a (Droid) Hand to Everyone Who Contributed to “Force for Change”; Reveals Winner of Grand Prize