If there’s one thing Star Wars fans have, it’s a whole lot of questions. Lucasfilm has created an entire industry out of that desire to know and see more of the universe, launching books, video games, and animated series to meet the demand. But with each new chapter in the saga comes a new batch of characters, creatures, and locations to ponder about.
With The Last Jedi arriving in theaters this week, the cast is busy making the press rounds and they sat down with the folks at Wired to answer the web’s most-searched questions about themselves and their Star Wars characters in an autocomplete interview. How does Mark Hamill do the Joker voice? Why does Luke want to end the Jedi? Is Finn a clone? Hamill, Laura Dern, John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Domhnall Gleeson, and Rose Marie Tran do their best to answer your most popular questions — well, at least the ones that aren’t too spoilery (and are written in comprehensible English) in the video below.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi also stars Carrie Fisher, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, Benicio Del Toro, Anthony Daniels, Lupita Nyong’o, and Gwendoline Christie. The film opens in theaters on December 15th.
For the latest on The Last Jedi, check out more of our interviews and recent news coverage in the links below.
- Oscar Isaac & Laura Dern on ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’, LGBT Representation, and More
- Mark Hamill on How ‘The Last Jedi’ Is No Longer Luke’s Story
- John Boyega on ‘The Last Jedi’ and What He’d Like to See in the Spinoff Movies
- Rian Johnson Says His First Cut of ‘The Last Jedi’ Was Over 3 Hours; Talks Deleted Scenes
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’: Daisy Ridley Learns Lightsaber Skills in Training Video