Steve’s continued exploration of the Las Vegas Licensing Expo has led him to discover a veritable goldmine of marketing material. His latest grab is the first look at the logo from David Ayer’s Suicide Squad movie. They’re certainly having some fun with the title, though Task Force X better tighten up their marksmanship skills before trying to take on any DC heroes. In addition to the logo, we’ve also got a few shots of the characters, as outlined below.
Warner Bros’ anti-hero team-up film stars Jared Leto as the Joker, Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Killer Croc, Will Smith as Deadshot, Jai Courney as Captain Boomerang, Joel Kinnaman as Rick Flag, Viola Davis as Amanda Waller, as well as Jim Parrack, Adam Beach, and Ike Barinholtz. Suicide Squad opens August 5, 2016.
Take a look at the logo below, along with a few other images from the floor:
Be sure to click here for more of our coverage on Suicide Squad. And for more of our Licensing Expo coverage, click on the links below:
- First Logo for Tim Burton’s MISS PEREGRINE’S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN
- First INDEPENDENCE DAY 2 Poster Promises Planetary Destruction
- First Logos from FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM and Spielberg’s THE BFG
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN Official Synopsis Revealed
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN: 16 High-Resolution Batmobile Pictures, Plus Specs
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN: 12 Pictures of Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman Costumes
- First POWER RANGERS and GODS OF EGYPT Logos Revealed
- More ASSASSIN’S CREED Movie Posters Spread Their Wings and Fly
- THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS: 8 Posters Reveal Illumination’s New Animated Film