If you’ve been paying attention to Collider today, you’re aware that Steve has been snapping photos from all over the floor of the Licensing Expo in Las Vegas. A number of properties are being showcased at the expo, and the folks at Warner Bros. have their own booth featuring footage and logos from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, the video game Batman: Arkham Knight, and plenty of TV series like Supergirl, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, Lucifer, and more.
We’ve assembled a gallery of the images below for your perusing pleasuring, featuring over 60 photos from the expo. Click for high-resolution.
And if you missed any of our Licensing Expo coverage, see below.
- First SUICIDE SQUAD Logo Revealed
- First Logo for Tim Burton’s MISS PEREGRINE’S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN
- First INDEPENDENCE DAY 2 Poster Promises Planetary Destruction
- First Logos from FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM and Spielberg’s THE BFG
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN Official Synopsis Revealed
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN: 16 High-Resolution Batmobile Pictures, Plus Specs
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN: 12 Pictures of Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman Costumes
- First POWER RANGERS and GODS OF EGYPT Logos Revealed
- More ASSASSIN’S CREED Movie Posters Spread Their Wings and Fly
- THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS: 8 Posters Reveal Illumination’s New Animated Film