With the 2019 SXSW Festival getting ready to begin this weekend, I’m happy to announce Collider is partnering up with LA-based special events group A-List Communications and to bring an exclusive “Supper Suite” pop-up to Austin, Texas for the first weekend of the sprawling film, music and interactive festival.
The film-based :Supper Suite” pop-up will again be located centrally with a takeover of new Austin hot-spot, Moonfire Lounge and serve as the premiere red-carpet hospitality destination celebrating the top films and Hollywood A-list attending the festival on the first weekend dates of March 9 – 10, 2019. Sponsors hosting the Supper Suite include El Tesoro Tequila™, Blue Moon Brewing, hint Water and INTRINSIC Wine Co.
More specifically, new sponsor partner El Tesoro Tequila joins the Supper Suite with their authentic and award-winning tequila. Made at La Atleña Distillery with the knowledge, passion and traditional production methods that have been passed down through three generations of master distillers, every decision is made to capture the flavor of their highland blue weber agave. We will be serving El Tesoro’s Passion Paloma and Margarita to guests of the Supper Suite. hint Water will also be serving their delicious, good for you, unsweetened flavored water.
Additionally, renewing annual partners Blue Moon Brewing will be the official beer sponsor offering their Blue Moon Belgian White as the beer of choice for guests, as well as Coors Light. . INTRINSIC Wine Co. has signed on to serve their innovative Cabernet Sauvignon and Red Blend from Washington State. Montana Film Office signs on to host the party for “MICKEY AND THE BEAR”.
Events slated this year include the day-time Collider Studio featuring interview with talent including Jeffrey Donovan, Alice Englert, Thomas Mann, Natalia Dyer, Olivia Wilde, Beanie Feldstein, Kaitlyn Dever, Billie Lourd, Lynn Shelton, Marc Maron, Jillian Bell, Camila Morrone, James Badge Dale, Milana Vayntrub, Tim Miller, Kim Dickens, Tatiana Maslany, Jay Duplass, Nina Dobrev, Jesse Eisenberg, Alessandro Nivola, Imogen Poots, Nick Kroll, Robert Rodriguez, Will Forte, Robert Patrick, Amanda Crew, Jessie Buckley, Jacob Tremblay, and many more.
Additionally, the Supper Suite will host Festival premiere parties for
- MICKEY & THE BEAR starring Camila Morrone (Death Wish), Ben Rosenfeld (Irrational Man), Calvin Demba (Kingsman: Golden circle), Rebecca Henderson (Russian Doll)and directed by Annabelle Attanasio. The event will also be hosted in part by the Montana Film Office.
- HER SMELL starring Elizabeth Moss (Handmaides Tale), Cara Delevingne (Paper Towns), Amber Heard (Aquaman), Dan Stevens (Downton Abbey), Virginia Madsen (Sideways), Eric Stoltz (Pulp Fiction), and directed by Alex Ross Perryas well as official festival selection SWORD OF TRUST starring Marc Maron (Maron), Jillian Bell (22 Jump Street), Lynn Shelton(Hump Day) and directed by Lynn Shelton.
- RUN THIS TOWN starring Nina Dobrev (Vampire Diaries), Jennifer Ehle (Zero Dark Thirty), Damian Lewis (Band of Brothers), Scott Speedman (Underworld), Ben Platt (Pitch Perfect), Mena Massoud (Aladdin) and directed by Ricky Tollman.
- SAINT FRANCES starring Kelly O’Sullivan(Sirens)and directed by Alex Thompson as well as official festival selection PINK WALL starring Tatiania Maslany (Orphan Black), Sule Rimi(Black Earth Rising), Jay Duplass (Cyrus) and directed by Tom Collen.
- DARLIN’ starring Pollyanna McIntosh (The Walking Dead), Nora-Jane Noone (The Descent), Cooper Andrews (The Walking Dead),and directed by Pollyanna McIntoshas well as official festival selection GIRL ON THE THIRD FLOOR starring M. Punk (WWE), and Trieste Kelly Dunn (Blindspot) and directed by Travis Stevens.
Additional brands activating on-site during the Collider.com Studio to style out the festival’s A-list include celebrity favorites mou boots and Tai Jewelry as well as the trend forward Line and Dot and the acclaimed charity event Red Nose Day, which has helped change the lives of millions of children living in poverty for the better.
The Collider.com Media Studio will also continue on the first Monday of SxSw as a separate activation thanks to additional support by the ultra-premium and award-winning, Tequila Comisario®, available in three expressions, including mixable Blanco, aged Reposado and Añejo. These small-batch craft tequilas, owned by Elite Beverage International, are double-distilled, cold-filtered and made from the finest hand-selected 100% Blue Weber Agave found in the highlands of Jalisco, Mexico. Recent accolades and award-ratings include; the coveted 2018 Champions, Best Tequila of the Year, in the World Spirits Competition; a “98 points” rating as Best New Tequila; and 92, 93 and 94 ratings with Liquor Rank for 2019, a prestigious and respected industry spirits competition through Beverage Industry News (BIN).