TV ratings for Thursday, October 30th are in. Here’s a brief rundown:
- The season premiere of CBS’ Elementary tied its series low with a 1.4 rating in the 18-49 demo, scoring 8.17 million viewers for a drop of 33% from its season two premiere. Elsewhere on the network, The Big Bang Theory fell 11% to a season “low” 4.1 rating and scored 16.22 million viewers, the premiere of Mom hit a series high 2.7 rating and scored 11.72 million viewers, Two and a Half Men dropped 7% to a 2.7 rating and 11.02 million viewers, and The McCarthys series premiere notched a 1.9 rating and 8.78 million viewers.
- Over on ABC, Scandal (read Allison’s recap here) matched last week’s 3.0 rating and garnered 9.15 million viewers, while How to Get Away with Murder fell 10% to a 2.7 rating and scored 8.52 million viewers.
- NBC’s Bad Judge was down 10% to a 0.9 rating and 3.96 million viewers, A to Z fell 22% to a 0.7 rating and scored 2.56 million viewers, and Parenthood tied its series low 1.1 rating and garnered 3.85 million viewers.
- Fox’s Bones fell 24% to a 1.3 rating and 5.53 million viewers, while Gracepoint (read Allison’s recap here) was even with last week’s 0.8 rating and scored 3.34 million viewers.
- The CW’s The Vampire Diaries was down 13% to a series low-tying 0.7 rating and scored 1.56 million viewers, and Reign matched last week’s 0.5 rating and garnered 1.31 million viewers.