Comic-Con has released their schedule for Wednesday’s preview night and for Thursday, July 18th. For those who haven’t attended Comic-Con before, “Preview Night” is when the Exhibitor’s Floor is opened, and collectors fight tooth and nail for exclusives. Studios also screen pilots for TV shows that are set to premiere in the fall. Then on Thursday, we have one of the strangest Hall H line-ups I’ve ever seen. It begins with a line-up of animated shorts followed by the sci-fi indie Europa Report, and I have no problem with that, but Hall H is usually reserved for stuff that will pack the house. Granted, that will come later in the day, especially with what’s sure to be an amazing panel: Entertainment Weekly’s The Visionaries, which will be an hour-long conversation between Edgar Wright, Marc Webb, and Alfonso Cuaron. As for Ballroom 20, the powerhouse of the day is Sherlock, although I would have switched that with Dexter, which is finishing out the day in Hall H.
Hit the jump to check out everything from Hall H, Ballroom 20, and other highlights from the Comic-Con 2013 schedule for Wednesday, July 17th and Thursday, July 18th.
Fresh off this morning’s announcement of its fall 2013-14 schedule, CBS has unveiled trailers for some of its new series. Briefly:
- We Are Men – An ensemble comedy starring Jerry O’Connell, Kal Penn, Tony Shalhoub, and Chris Smith as four single men living in a short-term apartment complex.
- Mom – The new multi-camera comedy series from executive producer Chuck Lorre starring Anna Faris as a newly sober single mom raising two children. Allison Janney plays her estranged mother.
- The Crazy Ones – A single-camera workplace comedy from executive producer David E. Kelley starring Robin Williams as an advertising genius. Sarah Michelle Gellar plays his daughter.
- The Millers – A single-camera comedy series starring Will Arnett as a news reporter whose mother (Margo Martindale) moves in with him after splitting from his father.
- Hostages – A new drama series from executive producer Jerry Bruckheimer starring Toni Collette as a surgeon who is thrust into a political conspiracy when her family is taken hostage by a rogue FBI agent played by Dylan McDermott. Tate Donovan also stars.
- Intelligence – A midseason dramatic thriller series starring Josh Holloway (Lost) as a high-tech intelligence operative enhanced with a super-computer microchip in his brain. CSI veteran Marg Helgenberger also stars.
Hit the jump to watch the trailers, and leave your feedback in the comments section.