Fox has released debut trailers for its upcoming new series. Briefly:
- Gracepoint – A 10-episode miniseries remake of the excellent British series Broadchurch starring David Tennant and Anna Gunn as detectives investigating the death of a young boy.
- Empire – A drama set in the world of the hip-hop music business starring Terrence Howard and Taraji P. Henson, from executive producers Lee Daniels and Danny Strong.
- Wayward Pines – A 10-episode mystery miniseries from M. Night Shyamalan, starring Matt Dillon as a Secret Service agent investigating the disappearance of two agents in a strange town. The show debuts midseason.
- Hieroglyph – An adventure drama set in the world of ancient Egypt, from creator Travis Beacham (Pacific Rim) and debuting midseason.
- Backstrom – An offbeat comedic crime procedural from Bones creator Hart Hanson, starring Rainn Wilson and debuting midseason.
- Mulaney – A new multi-cam sitcom starring comedian John Mulaney.
- The Last Man on Earth – A single-camera comedy starring Will Forte about the life and adventures of the last man on earth.