Fresh off the announcement of its primetime 2013-14 schedule this morning, ABC has released first-look trailers for all of its new series. We already shared the full trailer for Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., but here are the other new shows that we’ll be looking at today:
- Once Upon a Time in Wonderland – The spinoff series of the network’s fantasy show stars Sophie Lowe as the titular Alice and features John Lithgow as the voice of the White Rabbit.
- Trophy Wife – A mixed family comedy starring Malin Akerman as a reformed party girl who must contend with her new husband’s (Bradley Whitford) numerous ex-wives.
- Betrayal – A drama series starring Hannah Ware and Stuart Townsend as new lovers who find themselves on opposite sides of a murder investigation.
- Killer Women – A midseason drama series starring Tricia Helfer as the only female Texas Ranger patrolling the Texas frontier.
- Mind Games – Steve Zahn and Christian Slater star in this midseason drama procedural about two brothers who use the hard science of psychological manipulation to solve clients’ problems.
- Mixology – From the screenwriters behind The Hangover, this ensemble comedy stars Blake Lee and Andrew Santino and centers on ten single people who cross paths in a bar.
- Resurrection – The people in a small Missouri town are forever changed when their deceased love ones suddenly start to return. Omar Epps stars in this midseason drama series.
- Lucky 7 - A drama series about seven friends who unexpectedly win the lottery. Isiah Whitlock Jr. stars.
- And the new comedies Super Fun Night (starring Rebel Wilson), The Goldbergs (starring Jeff Garlin), and Back in the Game (starring James Caan).
Hit the jump to watch the trailers and to check out some images from the new series.
And the upfronts madness continues. ABC has announced its schedule for the 2013-14 TV season, and there are a few shakeups to be found. Here are some of the highlights:
- The highly-anticipated Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will kick off Tuesday night’s programming at 8pm ET, followed by a block of entirely new series including The Goldbergs, Trophy Wife, and Lucky 7.
- The Once Upon a Time spinoff Once Upon a Time in Wonderland will run concurrently with the original series, as it will air Thursday nights at 8pm ET.
- Rebel Wilson’s new series Super Fun Night will air in the coveted post-Modern Family slot on Wednesday nights.
- The reality competition show Dancing With the Stars has been cut back to one night a week, with the results show scrapped entirely.
- The Neighbors has been moved from Wednesdays to Fridays, where it will air after Last Man Standing at 8:30pm ET.
- Returning comedy series Suburgatory is being held for midseason, so don’t expect to see it until after the new year.
- As previously reported, the Pixar special Toy Story of Terror will air later this year.
Hit the jump to take a look at the full lineup, and check back on Collider soon for some images and trailers for all of the new series.