Here’s a look at the latest release date shuffle:
- Walk of Shame moves from April 25th to May 2nd.
- Transcendence shifts back just one day to April 18th.
- One Chance moves from March 14th to August 29th.
- An Untitled New Line Horror Film, formerly titled Annabelle, is now set for an October 3rd debut.
- Mean Moms debuts May 8, 2015, opening one week after Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- The Conjuring 2 will open October 23, 2015.
- How to Be Single opens February 12, 2016.
Hit the jump for more on each picture.