Fox has announced the premiere dates for its fall programming, and the network is getting a jump on its rivals by kicking off a number of its shows a week early. Here are some highlights:
- Bones returns on Monday, September 16th followed by the debut of Sleepy Hollow. Bones will then move to Fridays on November 8th, when a new series takes over its Monday slot.
- The Tuesday night comedy lineup of Seth MacFarlane’s live-action Dads, the Andy Samberg-starrer Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and returning series New Girl and The Mindy Project begins on Tuesday, September 17th.
- Glee kicks off its fifth season on Thursday, September 19th.
- The Animation Domination block of The Simpsons, Bob’s Burgers, Family Guy, and American Dad returns with all new episodes on Sunday, September 29th.
- The new drama series from executive producers J.J. Abrams and J.H. Wyman, titled Almost Human, gets a delayed premiere on Monday, November 4th, taking over Bones’ timeslot.
- Raising Hope doesn’t return until Friday, November 8th, where it will be followed by the new comedy series Enlisted.