And the upfronts madness continues. ABC has announced its schedule for the 2013-14 TV season, and there are a few shakeups to be found. Here are some of the highlights:
- The highly-anticipated Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will kick off Tuesday night’s programming at 8pm ET, followed by a block of entirely new series including The Goldbergs, Trophy Wife, and Lucky 7.
- The Once Upon a Time spinoff Once Upon a Time in Wonderland will run concurrently with the original series, as it will air Thursday nights at 8pm ET.
- Rebel Wilson’s new series Super Fun Night will air in the coveted post-Modern Family slot on Wednesday nights.
- The reality competition show Dancing With the Stars has been cut back to one night a week, with the results show scrapped entirely.
- The Neighbors has been moved from Wednesdays to Fridays, where it will air after Last Man Standing at 8:30pm ET.
- Returning comedy series Suburgatory is being held for midseason, so don’t expect to see it until after the new year.
- As previously reported, the Pixar special Toy Story of Terror will air later this year.
Hit the jump to take a look at the full lineup, and check back on Collider soon for some images and trailers for all of the new series.
The hilarious new comedy Pitch Perfect, from director Jason Moore (Broadway’s Avenue Q) and screenwriter Kay Cannon (New Girl, 30 Rock), tells the story of Beca (Anna Kendrick), a young woman who dreams of being a music producer, but who instead finds herself at Barden University in an all-female a cappella singing group. With both new takes on old favorites and hits of right now, The Bellas fight to climb their way to the top of the cutthroat world of college music competitions. The film also stars Rebel Wilson, Skylar Astin, Adam Devine, Anna Camp, Brittany Snow, John Michael Higgins and Elizabeth Banks.
At the film’s press junket, the incredibly funny Aussie actress Rebel Wilson, who plays the super-confident Fat Amy, talked about how getting the role in Bridesmaids (her first American job) changed things for her, how she sang the Lady Gaga song “Edge of Glory” for her Pitch Perfect audition, that she got to do a lot of improvising on set, just how outrageous things got between her and co-star Adam Devine (who plays the self-obsessed lead singer of rival group The Treblemakers), and her favorite song to sing in the film. She also talked about how she went from being a junior handler at dog shows in Australia to an actress, some crazy experiences she had in the theater (one of which included her actually falling off of the roof, in Fiddler on the Roof), how she’s just starting to be able to enjoy all of her current success, and that she’s developing a TV show for ABC, called Super Fun Night. Check out what she had to say after the jump.