Steve Weintraub recently attended CinemaCon, which is where studios go to promote their upcoming films to movie theaters. This means bringing out the talent to talk about the movies, so we got the chance to talk to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows director Dave Green and producer Brad Fuller.
During our conversation with Green and Fuller, they talked about what’s different this time around, introducing the Technodrome and new character, how the film approaches 3D, and where they’re at in the editing process. Green also outlined the details of a set piece he believes will be the “showstopper” of the film.
Check out the video above, and below you can follow the time index.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles opens June 3rd and stars Megan Fox, Will Arnett, Stephen Amell, and Laura Linney.
- 0:10 – What’s different about the sequel.
- 1:06 – On introducing the Technodrome and new characters.
- 2:26 – Details on a show-stopping action sequence that takes place in Brazil.
- 3:39 – How the film approaches 3D.
- 4:07 – Where they’re at in the editing process.