Director Marc Webb’s The Amazing Spider-Man 2 continues production apparently unconcerned about the number of set photos making their way around the web. We recently brought you the first set images to crop up, followed shortly the first look at Shailene Woodley, presumably before her make-up transformation. Today brings more set images of Sally Field as Aunt May and Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man/Peter Parker.
Also starring Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx, Dane DeHaan, Paul Giamatti, Felicity Jones, Chris Cooper and Martin Sheen. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 opens in 3D on May 2, 2014. Hit the jump to see the new images.
Get caught up on all of our previous and continuing coverage of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 below:
- Chris Cooper to Play Norman Osborn in THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2
- First Look at Shailene Woodley as Mary Jane in THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 [Updated with Images of Spidey and Andrew Garfield]
- First Images from the Set of THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2
- Check Out Spidey’s New Costume for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2
- THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 Director Marc Webb Tweets First Look at Spidey’s New Mask…Sort Of
- THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 Synopsis Revealed, Paul Giamatti and Colm Feore Confirmed
- Director Marc Webb Says Filming Has Begun on THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2
- Miles Teller and Shailene Woodley Talk THE SPECTACULAR NOW, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, Upcoming Projects and More at Sundance 2013
- Jamie Foxx Talks Electro’s Costume, Backstory, and Motivations in THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2; Says New Costume Is Black