By now, the tech savvy among you can surely have clipped and edited the entire feature length of The Avengers together from all of the footage we’ve brought you so far. Well, just in case you have a few gaps left in your film, we have two new TV spots for you tonight. “Together” has a nice montage of our heroes getting ready to kick ass while “Balance” brings us some nice scenes of destruction with Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson) telling us what it means to be an Avenger. The Avengers opens May 4th in IMAX 3D. Hit the jump to check out the new TV spots.
- Our previous recap of clips and featurettes
- Mondo posters for Black Widow and Hawkeye
- Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige talks the additional Avengers scene, the status of Ant-Man, and who owns Qucksilver and The Scarlet Witch
- A roundup of the first reviews of the film
- Tom Hiddleston writes an editorial in defense of superhero movies
- Avengers-inspired art on display at Gallery1988
- A new clip featuring Scarlett Johansson and Mark Ruffalo and a Black Widow featurette
- A new clip featuring Clark Gregg and Chris Evans
- IMAX posters at midnight screenings.
- Commentary from Renner, Hiddleston, Gregg, Smulders and director Joss Whedon.
- Some sweet Mondo posters.
- An IMAX TV spot and a behind-the-scenes featurette.
The two new TV spots follow the official synopsis for The Avengers:
Marvel Studios presents in association with Paramount Pictures “Marvel’s The Avengers”–the Super Hero team up of a lifetime, featuring iconic Marvel Super Heroes Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow. When an unexpected enemy emerges that threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury, Director of the international peacekeeping agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster. Spanning the globe, a daring recruitment effort begins. Starring Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner and Samuel L. Jackson, and directed by Joss Whedon, “Marvel’s The Avengers” is based on the ever-popular Marvel comic book series “The Avengers,” first published in 1963 and a comics institution ever since. Prepare yourself for an exciting event movie, packed with action and spectacular special effects, when “Marvel’s The Avengers” assemble in summer 2012. In “Marvel’s The Avengers,” superheroes team up to pull the world back from the brink of disaster when an unexpected enemy threatens global security.