On tonight’s episode of The CW’s The Flash, Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) and the S.T.A.R. Labs team take a field trip across the breach into Earth-2 where all sorts of parallel world problems await. As revealed in our exclusive clip from “Welcome to Earth-2”, not all Barrys are created equal. And for any of you who theorize that Earth-2’s version of the title hero is actually Zoom, the appearance of Bowtie Barry is either evidence to the contrary or a very clever ruse.
Also featured in this clip are Cisco Ramon (Carlos Valdes) – who’s got a pocket full of Twizzlers for some reason – and the wily Dr. Harrison Wells (Tom Cavanagh), who actually hails from Earth-2. It’s a fun glimpse at what looks like an extended stay in the parallel world as our heroes attempt to save Dr. Wells’ daughter from the clutches of Zoom. Let’s just hope that Barry’s able to keep his act together when faced with Earth-2’s versions of Caitlin Snow (Danielle Panabaker) and Ronnie Raymond (Robbie Amell), otherwise known in this world as Killer Frost and Deathstorm!
Tune in to The CW tonight at 8pm to catch tonight’s episode of The Flash, and check out our exclusive clip from “Welcome to Earth-2” below:
- ‘The Flash’: “Welcome to Earth-2” Images Glimpse the Multiverse
- The Best TV Shows on Netflix Right Now
- New ‘Flash’ & ‘Arrow’ Episode Synopses Detail King Shark’s Return, Vixen’s Debut
- ‘Legends of Tomorrow’: Arthur Darvill on Rip Hunter and Joining the DC Universe
- A ‘Flash’ and ‘Supergirl’ Crossover Episode Is Finally Happening
- ‘The Flash’ Recap: “Fast Lane” – The Fast and the Furious
Season 2 of The Flash airs on The CW Tuesday nights at 8pm.