We’re just over a week away from the Season 2 premiere of The Flash on The CW. With that in mind, DC All Access has compiled interviews with Executive Producer Andrew Kreisberg and the cast as they look ahead to the new season and just where the show will take all of them. Grant Gustin teased new powers discovered by Barry; Danielle Panabaker, Carlos Valdes, Candice Patton, and Tom Cavanagh are all looking forward to exploring new versions of their characters; while John Wesley Shipp is hoping to never step into a super-suit again.
The Flash returns to television on Tuesday, October 6th at 8pm, and sees Central City and the S.T.A.R. Labs team dealing with the fallout from the events of the Season 1 finale. While some time is devoted to the clean-up, the rest of the new season will pick up starting about six months later. A lot can happen in that amount of time. Let’s see what the cast and crew have to say about it.
Watch the Season 2 preview from the cast and crew of The Flash:
The Flash Season 2 premiere is just over a week away. But if that feels too far away, you’re in luck (also, you may be tapping into the Speed Force yourself…you might want to head to S.T.A.R. Labs to get that checked). In this exclusive DC All Access clip, we talk to the show’s stars and executive producer about what’s ahead for Team Flash, whether we might be meeting other Flashes besides Jay Garrick and whether John Wesley Shipp will ever don another Flash suit.
And for more on The Flash, be sure to check out some of our recent coverage provided by the links below:
- Enter to Win ‘The Flash’, ‘Arrow’, and ‘iZombie’ on Blu-ray and DVD
- ‘The Flash’ Season 1: Aquaman Appearance Teased in Deleted Pilot Scene
- ‘The Flash’ Season 2 Images Tease Atom-Smasher Showdown
- TV Premiere Dates 2015-2016: Here’s When Your Favorite Shows Are Returning
- ‘The Flash’ Teases “Unstoppable Demon” Zoom and Reveals Patty Spivot in New Video
- Candice Patton Talks ‘The Flash’ Season 2, Joining S.T.A.R. Labs, and Being a Role Model
The Flash returns Tuesday, October 6th at 8pm on The CW.