The first official introduction to Season 3 of The CW’s The Flash makes quite a statement, especially if you happen to be a bullfighter. As you’ll see in the season’s newly released poster below, The Flash has taken his love for the color red to the extreme. Grant Gustin, in costume as the title speedster, is almost lost within the flood of crimson light that saturates the poster, with only his bright yellow lightning bolt symbol standing out against the backdrop. Is Barry caught up in the Speed Force or is this just a poor Photoshop job? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
The Flash returns to The CW on Tuesday, October 4th at 8pm. Gustin will return in the title role alongside Candice Patton, Danielle Panabaker, Carlos Valdez, Tom Cavanagh, Jesse L. Martin, and Keiynan Lonsdale, with John Wesley Shipp, Michelle Harrison, and Matt Letscher returning as well. This season premiere will also see newcomers Tom Felton, Todd Lasance, and the voice of Tobin Bell, just to name a few.
For more on The Flash, be sure to check out our recent coverage below:
- DC TV News: The Return of Killer Frost, Two Obsidians Revealed, and More
- Superhero TV News: ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Ad Revs Up Excitement for Ghost Rider
- ‘The Flash': Carlos Valdes Teases the Musical Episodes & “the Biggest Year for Crossovers”
- DC TV News: ‘Supergirl’ Adds Metallo, New ‘Gotham’ Season 3 Promo,
- ‘The Flash’ Season 3 Images See Barry Allen and Wally West Suiting Up
Check out the poster in full below: