Steve is currently in Las Vegas for CinemaCon, a convention for theater owners, and he was able to snap a photo of a couple of new posters for director Shawn Levy’s (Night at the Museum) upcoming comedy The Internship. The film reteams Wedding Crashers stars Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson as two out-of-work salesmen who attempt to reinvent themselves by competing against young up-and-comers for an internship at Google. The new posters boast the faces of both Vaughn and Wilson while revealing the film’s tagline, “Crashing the System,” which is in keeping with the generation gap-centric theme of the comedy.
Hit the jump to check out the new posters, and if you missed any of Steve’s previous CinemaCon coverage click here. The Internship opens on June 7th.
Here’s the official synopsis for The Internship:
Billy (Vince Vaughn) and Nick (Owen Wilson) are salesmen whose careers have been torpedoed by the digital world. Trying to prove they are not obsolete, they defy the odds by talking their way into a coveted internship at Google, along with a battalion of brilliant college students. But, gaining entrance to this utopia is only half the battle. Now they must compete with a group of the nation’s most elite, tech-savvy geniuses to prove that necessity really is the mother of re-invention.
To check out more of our CinemaCon coverage, click on the links below:
- CinemaCon: Posters/Logos for THE WOLVERINE, 1D ONE DIRECTION: THIS IS US, MONSTERS UNIVERSITY, THE INTERNSHIP, YOU’RE NEXT, and More
- First Posters for Spike Lee’s OLDBOY and James Wan’s INSIDIOUS: CHAPTER 2
- First Poster for R.I.P.D. Starring Ryan Reynolds and Jeff Bridges
- Check Out the Huge Display for THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE
- New Image of Robert Redford Alone at Sea in J.C. Chandor’s ALL IS LOST
- Posters/Logos/Displays for CAPTAIN PHILLIPS, FREE BIRDS, STAR TREK, WHERE THE DEVIL HIDES, FAST & FURIOUS 6, RED 2, More