AMC’s The Walking Dead returns for its Season 6 midseason premiere on Valentine’s Day, so to sweeten the time between now and then, the cast and crew have teased the trials and tribulations awaiting viewers in the second half of the season. A new video reveals that not everyone lives long enough to see Season 7, and everyone who manages to survive reacts to that fact in a different way.
Appearing in this teaser video are the dour faces of stars Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Steven Yeun, Ross Marquand, Christian Serratos, Sonequa Martin-Green and Danai Gurira, along with producers Gale Anne Hurd, Denise Huth, and Greg Nicotero. You’ll recognize that last name from his extensive special effects work on The Walking Dead and a host of other projects, but Nicotero also directed the midseason premiere. I had a chance to check it out early and I can’t stress enough how amazing it is. It is arguably the series’ best episode yet. Whether you ultimately agree with me or not, that doesn’t matter; what matters is that you absolutely do not miss the midseason premiere, “No Way Out.”
Take a look at the preview of The Walking Dead’s Season 6 midseason premiere and beyond:
The cast and crew of The Walking Dead talk about what fans can look forward to in the second half of Season 6. The Walking Dead returns Sun., Feb. 14th at 9/8c. Only on AMC.
For more on AMC’s The Walking Dead, take a look at some of our recent coverage at the following links:
- The Best TV Shows on Netflix Right Now
- ‘The Walking Dead’: Showrunner Scott Gimple Promises More Daryl When Season 6 Returns
- Watch: Jeffrey Dean Morgan Compares His ‘Walking Dead’ and ‘Good Wife’ Characters
- TV Premiere Dates 2016: Here’s When Your Favorite Shows Are Returning
- ‘The Walking Dead’: Robert Kirkman Compares Negan’s Arrival to an Atomic Bomb
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Midseason Premiere Picks up Where Things Sloughed Off