A few days ago I attended WonderCon (it’s like Comic-Con with less people) in San Francisco and got to interview Thomas Dekker and Katie Cassidy for A Nightmare on Elm Street. In the film, Thomas Dekker plays Jesse and Katie Cassidy plays Kris.
During the interview they talked about what it was like filming in Chicago and tell some funny stories, working for director Samuel Bayer, have they seen the movie yet, and a lot more. Unlike some red carpet interviews that are serious, this one is very loose and extremely relaxed. Watch it after the jump:
Finally, a big thank you to Bags Hooper for working the camera.
Katie Cassidy and Thomas Dekker
- What’s the one thing they remember from filming the movie
- Pippins in Chicago talk
- Filming in Chicago and night shoots
- The sets of the movie
- They talk about working for Samuel Bayer and what he wanted
- Have they seen the movie yet
- What else are they working on