Last night was the world premiere of Warner Bros. and Platinum Dunes remake of A Nightmare on Elm Street. The premiere was held at the famous Chinese Theater in Hollywood, and since it had been awhile, I decided to cover the red carpet. Thankfully, most of the cast stopped by to talk, and after the jump you can watch my interview with Thomas Dekker.
If you’ve been reading Collider for awhile, you know Thomas Dekker is a fan of the site and since I recently talked to him at WonderCon and at the junket for Nightmare, I used the time on the carpet to talk about the important stuff: his hair. All kidding aside, he told me how he got the lead role in Gregg Araki’s new movie Kaboom (which premieres at Cannes), what else he’s working on, and does he miss Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles. Check out what he had to say after the jump:
- Can he watch his own interviews
- While I usually try and ask solid questions…I had to ask one about his hair. I mean look at it. He gives me shit for asking.
- Cannes talk
- Talks about how much he wanted to work for Gregg Araki
- How did he get the role in Kaboom
- What is he getting ready to do – talks about All About Evil and Waska
- Says he is in talks for a few other things
- Does he miss Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles