The Thursday TV ratings for April 30th are in; here are some of the highlights:
- Though down to a season low, CBS’s The Big Bang Theory still won the 8 p.m. hour with a 3.2 rating in the key 18-49 demographic, and 13.45 million total viewers. (With those numbers, CBS unsurprisingly won the night with viewers overall).
- A two hour block of Grey’s Anatomy on ABC was down 7 percent at 8 p.m. to a 2.5 rating and 8.68 million viewers, although that’s still much higher than it has been pulling on average this season. At 9 p.m., Grey’s performed very well, improving on Scandal‘s numbers in that slot by a significant amount, and notching a 2.6 rating while keeping its 8.68 million viewers. Those numbers also helped ABC win the ratings race for the night.
- Bones, though, was down to a series low on Fox at 8 p.m., with a 0.9 rating and 4.18 million viewers. The Vampire Diaries had a similar story in that hour, also down to a series low 0.5 rating and 1.22 million viewers.
At 8:30 p.m., CBS’s The Odd Couple stayed steady with a 2.0 rating and 9.28 million viewers. Also on CBS, The season finale of Mom got a slight boost at 9 p.m. to a 2.0 rating and 8.85 million viewers.
- NBC’s The Blacklist was down to a new series low 1.2 rating and 6.44 million viewers, which was also a 20 percent drop from last week.
- Backstrom also saw a big dip at 9 p.m., dropping 13 percent to a 0.7 rating and 2.84 million viewers for Fox.
- At 10 p.m., Elementary on CBS was down a notch to a 1.2 rating and 6.94 million viewers, though it won the hour. ABC’s American Crime was up a tick to a 1.0 rating and 3.77 million viewers, while NBC’s Dateline stayed steady with a 0.9 rating and 5.08 million viewers.