With director Todd-Strauss-Schulson’s A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas now playing, I recently got to speak with him at the Los Angeles press day. During the interview, he talked about how he landed the project as this is his first feature, was their a line he was unwilling to cross, and deleted scenes (which sound great). In addition, for fans of extended edition’s on DVD/Blu-ray, Strauss-Schulson tells me there will be an extended cut with seven minutes of extra footage and the claymation scene is 3 times longer. Hit the jump to watch the interview.
- What is the appeal of Harold & Kumar that has allowed them to make 3 movies
- With this being his first feature, was he a bit nervous on set the first time
- How did he land the project
- Was there a line that he was unwilling to cross
- Were there any deleted scenes and what will be on the DVD/Blu-ray
- Reveals there will be an extended cut with 7 minutes of extra footage. Says the claymation scene is 3 times longer