Last week at CinemaCon, I landed a few minutes with Tom Hardy on the red carpet before the Warner Bros. presentation. He was in Las Vegas to help promote George Miller’s Mad Max: Fury Road. As you’ve seen in the trailers, Fury Road looks incredible and I cannot wait to see the finished film.
During the interview Hardy talked about the experience of making Mad Max, his reaction to the finished film, the worst job he’s ever had, what it’s been like shooting Alejandro González Iñárritu’s The Revenant in remote Canada, his reaction to seeing the first 20 minutes of the film, the status of the Splinter Cell movie, and more.
Mad Max: Fury Road opens May 15th. Look for more on Mad Max soon.
- He says hi to some friends.
- Has he seen the finished version of Mad Max: Fury Road?
- Has he heard the final soundtrack by Junkie XL?
- What’s the worst job he had before acting?
- 2:55 – The Revenant
- 3:40 – How they had planned on shooting in order but then the weather happened.
- 4:10 – Says he’s seen the first 20 minutes and calls in “incredible.”
- 4:42 – Status of Splinter Cell?