New Transformers: Age of Extinction images have arrived online. In the movie, Mark Wahlberg plays a burgeoning inventor/family man who runs into trouble when he accidentally discovers a beat-up Transformer. These images feature Stanley Tucci and Li Bingbing, and according to TFW2005, Tucci plays arrogant designer while Bingbing is the head of the human-created Transformers program, Su Yueming. We still don’t know much about the movie, but I know this: Stanley Tucci will probably come out unscathed. No matter how terrible the film, he’s always great (e.g. Jack the Giant Slayer, The Lovely Bones). Of course, give him a great movie, and he’s unstoppable. You can’t go wrong with Tucci.
Hit the jump to check out the images. The film also stars The film also stars Nicola Peltz, Jack Reynor, Kelsey Grammer, T.J. Miller, Titus Welliver, Han Geng, and Sophia Myles. Transformers: Age of Extinction opens in 2D, 3D, and IMAX 3D on June 27th.
Click on the following links for more of our Transformers: Age of Extinction coverage:
- 3 New Images from TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION Starring Mark Wahlberg and Nicola Peltz
- New TV Spot for TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION Starring Mark Wahlberg
- 13 New TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION Toy Images Show off Autobots, Decepticons, and Dinobots
- Mark Wahlberg Runs for His Life in New Poster for TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION
- New IMAX Poster for TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION
- 67 Images from the TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION Trailer, Featuring Mark Wahlberg, Jack Reynor, Nicola Peltz, Stanley Tucci & Kelsey Grammer
- New Posters for TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION Features Optimus Prime, Plus a New Viral Site!