The Tuesday TV Ratings for October 13th are in; here are some of the highlights from a night when almost all numbers suffered slightly against the Democratic presidential debate on CNN:
- At 8 p.m., NCIS led the hour for CBS with a 2.0 rating in the key 18-49 demographic and 15.73 million viewers, which is slightly down from last week (which was true for all CBS series for the night).
- The Muppets on ABC slid three tenths to a 1.3 rating and 4.5 million viewers, and hasn’t been the hit ABC surely hoped it would be.
The Flash on the CW was down a tenth from its premiere to a 1.3 rating and 3.32 million viewers, but that’s not super significant.
- Best Time Ever on NBC managed a small 1.2 rating and 4.48 million viewers also at 8 p.m.
- Fox’s comedies still aren’t doing great, with Grandfathered notching a 1.0 rating (down a tenth) and 3.3 million viewers at 8 p.m., and The Grinder dropping below to 1.0 line to a 0.9 and 2.51 million viewers at 8:30 p.m.
- Scream Queens also dipped a tenth at 9 p.m. for Fox, but as has been established, it picks up its numbers later in the week.
- Fresh Off the Boat at 8:30 p.m. on ABC was down almost half a point to a 1.4 rating and 4.87 million viewers, in line with the other dips in the night (especially on ABC).
- At 9 p.m., The Voice won its time slot with a 2.5 rating and 9.91 million viewers for NBC, with CBS’s NCIS: New Orleans coming in second with a 1.5 rating and 12.25 million viewers.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was down two tenths at 9 p.m. for ABC, notching a 1.4 rating and 3.72 million viewers. iZombie dropped a few tenths as well to a 0.5 rating 1.38 million viewers. (That’s pretty low, but in its CW context, not deathly low … yet).
- At 10 p.m., the season premiere of Chicago Fire was above last season’s finale numbers, but way below last year’s premiere ratings. This time around, it garnered a 1.8 rating and 7.37 million viewers (which seems to be about its average).
- Limitless on CBS at 10 p.m. dropped three tenths to a 1.4 rating and 8.1 million viewers.